The University of North Texas Police Department is proud to offer the following presentations to students, staff, and faculty:
- TEST self-defense
- Responding to an Active Shooter
- Alcohol & Drug Awareness Presentation
- Protocol for Handling Disruptive Individuals Presentation
- Campus Safety & Personal Awareness Presentation
- Emergency Readiness Training
- Stalking and Hazing Awareness
- Theft Prevention
- Scam Awareness and Avoidance
- Be a Good Witness
*Each Program/Presentation is approximately one hour in length and free of charge. Self Defense class is a 3-4 hour course..
*Must have at least a 1 week notice to allow for scheduling. Specialized programs can be offered on a case by case basis.
*The program requestor/group/organization is responsible for advertising, reserving space, and media equipment to show a PowerPoint.
|Cpl. David Causey|
Select the program you are interested in learning more about.