Welcome to the University of North Texas Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred on property owned or controlled by the University of North Texas?
- There are No Known suspects?
- The incident is not in progress?
- You are not filing the report for others?
- You have a valid email address?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime under Texas Penal Code Sec 37.08.
- Concerns about terrorism, human trafficking, or other related information may be directed to an on-duty, uniformed officer or to our anonymous tip line at (940) 369-TIPS (8477).
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting