What if online incident reporting is not right for me?
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If it is a non-emergency call 940–565 3000
Is the City of Denton Police Department responsible for all crime(s) reported within the city limits?

No, if a crime occurs on University of North Texas property, the University of North Texas Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency.

What if this happened in another city, can I file a report using this online police citizens reporting system?
No, if a crime took place off of University of North Texas property, please call the Police Department within the city that the crime occurred.
What happens after I submit an online crime report?
If the online case report is accepted by the UNT Police Department, it will be assigned to the criminal investigations division and handled as any other crime report would be
What is a known suspect?
A known suspect is when you, or someone else, know the suspect(s) identity or where to find the suspect. This includes the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.
If the suspect is “known” and you wish to file a police report, please contact the University of North Texas Police Department at 940-565-3000.